Becoming Newsworthy PR Course
Join this upcoming July course to find out how to use PR to promote your brand, business or cause. In this 3-hour session, you will get key takeaways on –
1. Getting the media’s attention
2. Understanding how to pitch your brand or business to any media
3. How to get media contacts
4. Putting together a PR strategy
5. Assembling a press kit
6. Writing a press release, media advisory, fact sheet, and media pitch note
PLUS I will share the following with you:
- How to ace your media interview
- Tips on social media management and blogger engagement
- Media event planning checklist
- Writing templates and worksheets
At the end of this course, you will have the tools in hand to:
- Get featured in the media, increase visibility and recognition for yourself, your business and/or cause
- Gain credibility with current and future potential customers and partners
- Increase sales and/or promotions for your personal brand or business and further advance your brand and business goals
This course is priced at $538 (limited time offer), and offers straightforward advice and resources on how to get started without delay. This course is easily worth more than $3000, not counting potential business offers that follow. With this small investment, imagine the business leads and trust you can gain from achieving media placement.
This course is for people who want:
- applicable business answers now and don't need any fluff or banter
- a top value, comprehensive beginner's guide on industry information, and on promoting their business
- easy solutions, real results and want easy to understand information - lots of it!
- to get started now!
Please pop by http://www.oliviachoong.com to pick up your free concise guide - Becoming Newsworthy: How to be a thought leader in your industry.